Digital Weld Gauge 5000Lb/2272Kg/22.24KN with case
Part #: 601-5000DLC
Request 3D Model
The DLC line of gauges is Tuffaloy's newest model designed to replace the DR series. This fully digital gauge has a quick response time. Force is a critical variable in the resistance welding process and this tool allows users to validate and monitor the weld force.
This digital gauge has a flexible head to ensure the gauge head remains perpendicular to the electrodes for an accurate reading.
- The maximum force reading is 5,000 lbs
- The gauge accuracy is 0.50%
- The gauge cannot be used during the passing of weld current.
- Requires a 9/16 IN opening between the electrodes for use
- NIST traceable certification
- Users can easily change the units between Pounds (lb), Kilograms (kg), Newtons (N), and Kilonewtons (kN)
- The Peak Hold feature displays the peak force during the measurement
- Response time is less than 500 milliseconds
|Max. Force Measurement||5,000 LBS|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov