Analog Weld Gauge 3000 LB without case
Part #: 601-8030
Hydraulic gages are a low cost gauge general measurements of weld force. Force is a critical variable in the resistance welding process and this tool allows users to validate and monitor the weld force.
- The maximum force reading is 3,000 lbs
- The gauge accuracy is 3%
- The gauge cannot be used during the passing of weld current.
- Requires a 0.75 IN opening between the electrodes for use
- Dispalys units in Pounds (lb) and Kilograms (kg)
- Standard load cell has concave landing pad for multiple nose types, optional flat landing pad available upon request
|Max. Force Measurement||3,000 LBS|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov