PME-21044 HI PRESS TIP
Part #: 180-1044
Request 3D Model
High Pressure Tips are designed for use when weld forces exceed 2,000 lbs. The tips have a flat bottom design which eliminates jamming issues experience when using the standard RWMA tapers at high forces.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 1.000 IN
- The outside diameter is 1.375 IN
- The part mounts to HP Size 2 high pressure holder via a threaded coupling
- The E nose or Truncated face tip is an efficient design that does not trap weld flash on the face and may reduce mushrooming.
- The weld face is 0.438 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|PM Style Engagement||HP Size 2|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.4375|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
|Nose Truncated Angle||20.0|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov