PMC-2503 WITH 10W
Part #: 180-2203-10W
Request 3D Model
High Pressure Tips are designed for use when weld forces exceed 2,000 lbs. The tips have a flat bottom design which eliminates jamming issues experience when using the standard RWMA tapers at high forces.
A refactory metal face is made of RWMA Class 11 (75% tungsten, 25% copper) (ASTM 702 C1D) is brazed onto the base material. This face is typically used for welding at higher pressure and heat common with projection welding.
- The overall length is 0.750 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.875 IN
- The part mounts to HP Size 1 high pressure holder via a threaded coupling
- The C nose of Flat face tip is frequently used as a backup electrode for projection welding, cosmetic welds, or to control heat balancing of the weld by controlling the current density.
- The weld face is 0.625 IN
|Face Refactory Material||RWMA Class 11 - 10W|
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|PM Style Engagement||HP Size 1|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.625|
|Refactory Metal Thickness||0.250|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov