PMC-2503 HI PRESS TIP
Part #: 180-2203
Request 3D Model
High Pressure Tips are designed for use when weld forces exceed 2,000 lbs. The tips have a flat bottom design which eliminates jamming issues experience when using the standard RWMA tapers at high forces.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 0.750 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.875 IN
- The part mounts to HP Size 1 high pressure holder via a threaded coupling
- The C nose of Flat face tip is frequently used as a backup electrode for projection welding, cosmetic welds, or to control heat balancing of the weld by controlling the current density.
- The weld face is 0.625 IN
|RWMA Material Type
|RWMA Class 2 - C18200
|PM Style Engagement
|HP Size 1
|Welding Face Dia.
|Unit of Measure
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov