Part #: 305-0030
Request 3D Model
The TUFF PM Base is designed for use with GH Head style weld heads. The part mounts directly to the machine platen. The low maintenance assembly provides electrode cooling and an airline port for reducing slag. The part includes a spring and plastic cup to position the weld pin.
RMWA Class 2 material is high conductivity and high strength alloy recommended for structural, current carrying secondary components and electrode holders. This is a heat treatable alloy used in the fully heat treated condition.
- The overall part height is 2.625 IN
- The width of base is 1.5 IN
- The holder mounts to a platten via mounting bolts
- The part holds a size GH-3 weld head
- The length of the base is 2.375 IN
- The thickness of the base is 0.75 IN
- The part has a #10-32 threaded inlet hole for an air line
- The part includes a spring and cup. The weld pin and GH Head are sold separately.
|RWMA Material Type
|RWMA Class 2
|Taper or Adapter Engagement
|7/8 - 14
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov