TP-24D TUFF CAP
Part #: 125-0244
Request 3D Model
Female caps are a cost effective solution for automated environments because the caps can be quickly changed when the face wears out. Female caps are the most economical cap because they require less copper to manufacture than male caps.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 0.8400 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.500 IN
- The part mounts via a 4RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 200 to 800 pounds of force.
- The D nose or Offest face tip is used for welds in tight spaces typically on a flange or tight corner. It reqiures manual orientation during setup.
- The weld face is 0.188 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|RWMA Taper||4RW Cap Taper|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.188|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
|Offset / Truncated Angle||50.0|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov