TP-25SZ CuCrZr TUFF CAP
Part #: 127-0251
Request 3D Model
Female caps are a cost effective solution for automated environments because the caps can be quickly changed when the face wears out. Female caps are the most economical cap because they require less copper to manufacture than male caps.
RMWA Class 2 (C18150) is a copper, chromium, zirconium material recommend for spot welding hot or cold rolled steels. It is often used for galvanized and coated material.
- The overall length is 0.8750 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.625 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The S nose or Super nose face tip is a patented design with a self-dressing weld face ring that acts a control zone for mushrooming.
- The weld face is 0.236 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18150|
|RWMA Taper||5RW Cap Taper|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.236|
|Unit of Measure||IN|