TF-26 TUFF CAP
Part #: 119-0126
Request 3D Model
Male caps are a cost effective solution for automated environments because the caps can be changed quickly when the face wears out. The design has superior water flow properties compared to female caps. Thus, males are an ideal choice for high heat applications.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 1.6250 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.750 IN
- The part mounts via a 6RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 1,500 to 2,000 pounds of force.
- The F nose or Radius face tip is typically used for alumium welding because it provides point contact to break through the aluminum oxide layer on the surface while still providing an adequate weldface to manage the current density during welding.
- The weld face is 2.75 inch radius
- The taper length is 0.625 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|RWMA Taper||6RW Cap Taper|
|Welding Face Dia.||2.75 inch radius|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov