TC-35 TUFF CAP
Part #: 122-3035
Request 3D Model
Male caps are a cost effective solution for automated environments because the caps can be changed quickly when the face wears out. The design has superior water flow properties compared to female caps. Thus, males are an ideal choice for high heat applications.
RWMA Class 3 (C18000) is a beryllium free resistance welding alloy recommended for spot welding high resistance materials such as stainless steel, Nichrome, Inconel and Monel.
- The overall length is 1.2500 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.625 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The C nose of Flat face tip is frequently used as a backup electrode for projection welding, cosmetic welds, or to control heat balancing of the weld by controlling the current density.
- The weld face is 0.625 IN
- The taper length is 0.500 IN
|RWMA Material Type
|RWMA Class 3 - C18000
|5RW Cap Taper
|Welding Face Dia.
|Unit of Measure
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov