TD-34 TUFF CAP
Part #: 122-4034
Request 3D Model
Male caps are a cost effective solution for automated environments because the caps can be changed quickly when the face wears out. The design has superior water flow properties compared to female caps. Thus, males are an ideal choice for high heat applications.
RWMA Class 3 (C18000) is a beryllium free resistance welding alloy recommended for spot welding high resistance materials such as stainless steel, Nichrome, Inconel and Monel.
- The overall length is 1.1250 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.500 IN
- The part mounts via a 4RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 200 to 800 pounds of force.
- The D nose or Offest face tip is used for welds in tight spaces typically on a flange or tight corner. It reqiures manual orientation during setup.
- The weld face is 0.5 IN
- The taper length is 0.375 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 3 - C18000|
|RWMA Taper||4RW Cap Taper|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.5|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
|Offset / Truncated Angle||40.0|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov