SE-4274 BENT TIP
Part #: 170-4274
Request 3D Model
Miscellaneous electrodes are cold formed or cast electrodes with a double bend or flattened tip for welding in tight spaces such as a flange or corner.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 2.250 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.625 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The C nose of Flat face tip is frequently used as a backup electrode for projection welding, cosmetic welds, or to control heat balancing of the weld by controlling the current density.
- The weld face is 0.344 IN
- The offset is 1.25 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.34375|
|Taper to Bend Length||1.0000|
|Bend to Nose Length||0.6000|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov