SE-4288 BENT TIP
Part #: 170-4288
Request 3D Model
Miscellaneous electrodes are cold formed or cast electrodes with a double bend or flattened tip for welding in tight spaces such as a flange or corner.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 1.680 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.625 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The tip has a rectangular nose.
- The weld face is 0.28125 x 0.25 IN
- The offset is 1.88 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.28125 x 0.25|
|Taper to Bend Length||1.0000|
|Bend to Nose Length||0.2500|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov