Part #: 186-0028
Request 3D Model
Miscellaneous electrodes are cold formed or cast electrodes with a double bend or flattened tip for welding in tight spaces such as a flange or corner.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 2.300 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The E nose or Truncated face tip is an efficient design that does not trap weld flash on the face and may reduce mushrooming.
- The weld face is 0.375 IN
- The offset is 1.25 IN
- The part is made from a casting
|RWMA Material Type
|RWMA Class 2 - C18200
|Welding Face Dia.
|Taper to Bend Length
|Bend to Nose Length
|Unit of Measure
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov