A-2408-100M FACED TIP
Part #: 185-0120
Request 3D Model
Refactory metal tips are designed to withstand greater heat and pressure at the expense of some conductivity. They are used to spot weld high resistance base metals or to achieve desired heat balance when welding dissimilar materials, or for resistance brazing.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 2.000 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.500 IN
- The part mounts via a 4RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 200 to 800 pounds of force.
- The A nose or Pointed face tip is a general purpose weld face suitable for most spot welding applications.
- The weld face is 0.188 IN
- The refactory metal face is RWMA Class 14 (100% molybdenum)(ASTM B387 Type 360) which is typically used for resistance welding or resistance brazing braided or sold copper conductors to ferrous or nonferrous terminals, lugs or fittings.
|Face Refactory Material||RWMA Class 14 - 100M|
|Base RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.1875|
|Refactory Metal Thickness||0.375|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov