SE-4268 BENT TIP
Part #: 170-4268
Request 3D Model
Standard Single Bend tips are an economic solution to weld in a tight area or hard to reach area such as a flange or corner.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 2.500 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.750 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The tip has a spade or flattened nose for welds in tight spaces.
- The weld face is 0.680 x 0.310 IN
- The offset is 0.750 IN
- The engagement angle is 70 Degrees
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.680 x 0.310|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
|Bend Angle (Deg)||70.0|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov