TP-3508 SHANK (WB1-2T3506)
Part #: 163-3508
Request 3D Model
Straight shanks for female caps are a cost effective way to utilize caps on any standard rocker arm, press type, robot or bench mounted machine. The shank has a water hole through the entire part to ensure the cap is properly cooled.
RWMA Class 3 (C18000) is a beryllium free resistance welding alloy recommended for spot welding high resistance materials such as stainless steel, Nichrome, Inconel and Monel.
- The overall length is 2.00 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.625 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The part holds a subcomponent via a 5RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The assembled length is 2.50 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 3 - C18000|
|RWMA Base Taper||5RW|
|RWMA Cap Taper||5RW Cap Taper|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov