Part #: 132-2608
Request 3D Model
Straight tips are durable and long lasting making them a good choice for use with any standard rocker arm, press type or bench mounted machine. The deep water hole ensures proper cooling of the weld face. They are a great choice for a job shop that run many different products on the same machines.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 2.00 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.750 IN
- The part mounts via a 6RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 1,500 to 2,000 pounds of force.
- The A nose or Pointed face tip is a general purpose weld face suitable for most spot welding applications.
- The weld face is 0.281 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.28125|
|Water Hole Dia.||0.43750|
|Water Hole Depth||1.250|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov