Part #: 133-1716
Request 3D Model
RMWA Class 1 (C15000) material - a copper zirconium material recommended for spot welding coated materials and highly conductive materials such as aluminum, magnesium alloys, brass and bronze.
- The overall length is 4.00 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.875 IN
- The part mounts via a 7RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 2,000 to 2,400 pounds of force.
- The B nose or Dome face tip is the most commonly used weldface because the design accomodates modest misalignment problems as contact can still be made on the radius during welding.
- The weld face is 0.312 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 1 - C15000|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.3125|
|Water Hole Dia.||0.50000|
|Water Hole Depth||3.250|
|Unit of Measure||IN|