Part #: 137-1409
Request 3D Model
Straight tips are durable and long lasting making them a good choice for use with any standard rocker arm, press type or bench mounted machine. The deep water hole ensures proper cooling of the weld face. They are a great choice for a job shop that run many different products on the same machines.
RMWA Class 1 (C15000) material - a copper zirconium material recommended for spot welding coated materials and highly conductive materials such as aluminum, magnesium alloys, brass and bronze.
- The overall length is 2.25 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.500 IN
- The part mounts via a 4RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 200 to 800 pounds of force.
- The D nose or Offest face tip is used for welds in tight spaces typically on a flange or tight corner. It reqiures manual orientation during setup.
- The weld face is 0.188 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 1 - C15000|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.188|
|Water Hole Dia.||0.28100|
|Water Hole Depth||1.750|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
|Offset / Truncated Angle||30.0|