Part #: 140-2714
Request 3D Model
Straight tips are durable and long lasting making them a good choice for use with any standard rocker arm, press type or bench mounted machine. The deep water hole ensures proper cooling of the weld face. They are a great choice for a job shop that run many different products on the same machines.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 3.50 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.875 IN
- The part mounts via a 7RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 2,000 to 2,400 pounds of force.
- The E nose or Truncated face tip is an efficient design that does not trap weld flash on the face and may reduce mushrooming.
- The weld face is 0.313 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.313|
|Water Hole Dia.||0.50000|
|Water Hole Depth||2.750|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
|Offset / Truncated Angle||45.0|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov