Part #: 141-2608
Request 3D Model
- The overall length is 2.00 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.750 IN
- The part mounts via a 6RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 1,500 to 2,000 pounds of force.
- The F nose or Radius face tip is typically used for alumium welding because it provides point contact to break through the aluminum oxide layer on the surface while still providing an adequate weldface to manage the current density during welding.
- The weld face is 4 inch radius
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Welding Face Dia.||4 inch radius|
|Water Hole Dia.||0.43750|
|Water Hole Depth||1.250|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov