Part #: 141-2708
Request 3D Model
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 2.00 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.875 IN
- The part mounts via a 7RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 2,000 to 2,400 pounds of force.
- The F nose or Radius face tip is typically used for alumium welding because it provides point contact to break through the aluminum oxide layer on the surface while still providing an adequate weldface to manage the current density during welding.
- The weld face is 6 inch radius
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Welding Face Dia.||6 inch radius|
|Water Hole Dia.||0.50000|
|Water Hole Depth||1.250|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov