Part #: 145-2516
Request 3D Model
Straight tips are durable and long lasting making them a good choice for use with any standard rocker arm, press type or bench mounted machine. The deep water hole ensures proper cooling of the weld face. They are a great choice for a job shop that run many different products on the same machines.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 4.00 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.625 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The H nose or angled offset nose is designed to accommodate the angled offset the electrode holder and ensure the weldface is perpendicular to the workpieces.
- The weld face is 0.375 IN
- The engagement angle is 30 Degrees
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.375|
|Water Hole Dia.||0.37500|
|Water Hole Depth||3.250|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
|Nose Engagement Angle||30.0|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov