Part #: 150-3416
Request 3D Model
Straight tips are durable and long lasting making them a good choice for use with any standard rocker arm, press type or bench mounted machine. The deep water hole ensures proper cooling of the weld face. They are a great choice for a job shop that run many different products on the same machines.
RWMA Class 3 (C18000) is a beryllium free resistance welding alloy recommended for spot welding high resistance materials such as stainless steel, Nichrome, Inconel and Monel.
- The overall length is 4.00 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.500 IN
- The part mounts via a 4RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 200 to 800 pounds of force.
- The A nose or Pointed face tip is a general purpose weld face suitable for most spot welding applications.
- The weld face is 0.188 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 3 - C18000|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.188|
|Water Hole Dia.||0.28100|
|Water Hole Depth||3.500|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov