5062-16-C THREADED ELECT.
Part #: 187-5062-16
Request 3D Model
Threaded tips have a low profile for welds where space is a premium. In addition, these electrodes can be used for welding at higher forces than parts with a standard RWMA taper.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 0.750 IN
- The hex width is 0.625 IN
- The part mounts to the holder via 3/8-16 threads.
- The C nose of Flat face tip is frequently used as a backup electrode for projection welding, cosmetic welds, or to control heat balancing of the weld by controlling the current density.
- The weld face is 0.625 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.625|
|Hex Body Length||0.3750|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov