Part #: 190-7540
Request 3D Model
Electrode Adapters are used to improve electrode holder life and flexibility by allowing the adapter to be replaced when the taper wears out.
RMWA Class 2 material is high conductivity and high strength alloy recommended for structural, current carrying secondary components and electrode holders. This is a heat treatable alloy used in the fully heat treated condition.
- The overall length is 4.000 IN
- The hex width is 1.000 IN
- The part mounts via a 7RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 2,000 to 2,400 pounds of force.
- The part holds a subcomponent via a 5RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The body length is 2.750 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2|
|Pipe Thread or Taper||7RW|
|Hex Body Size||1.00000|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov