4631 FFU HOLDER PM
Part #: 350-4631
Request 3D Model
The patented Fast-Follow Up (low inertia) holders are designed to maintain weld force during projection welding. The Fast-Follow Up holder uses an internal spring to keep the electrode in contact with the projection during the collapse, thus mimimizing expulsion and improving weld quality.
RMWA Class 2 material is high conductivity and high strength alloy recommended for structural, current carrying secondary components and electrode holders. This is a heat treatable alloy used in the fully heat treated condition.
- The overall length is 7 IN
- The outside diameter is 2.50 IN
- The part mounts via 7 x 7 IN plate
- The part holds a subcomponent via a 5RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The maximum fast follow up force is 1300 LBS
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2|
|Engagement to Holder||7 x 7 IN plate|
|Max Follow Up Force||1300 LBS|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov