SE-3099-Z SOCKET TIP
Part #: 170-3099-Z
Request 3D Model
Socket Tips for Paddle Holders are designed for welding in tight spaces. The low profile design allows users to weld in areas with minimal clearances.
RMWA Class 2 (C18150) is a copper, chromium, zirconium material recommend for spot welding hot or cold rolled steels. It is often used for galvanized and coated material.
- The overall length is 0.3750 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.562 IN
- A 10 - 32 Tap Hold Screw holds the tip in place
- The C nose of Flat face tip is frequently used as a backup electrode for projection welding, cosmetic welds, or to control heat balancing of the weld by controlling the current density.
- The weld face is 0.562 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18150|
|Thread Size||10 - 32 Tap Hold Screw|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.5625|
|Unit of Measure||IN|