SE-3101-1 CL 1 SOCKET TIP
Part #: 170-3101-1
Request 3D Model
Socket Tips for Paddle Holders are designed for welding in tight spaces. The low profile design allows users to weld in areas with minimal clearances.
RMWA Class 1 (C15000) material - a copper zirconium material recommended for spot welding coated materials and highly conductive materials such as aluminum, magnesium alloys, brass and bronze.
- The overall length is 0.3750 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.562 IN
- A 10 - 32 Tap Hold Screw holds the tip in place
- The E nose or Truncated face tip is an efficient design that does not trap weld flash on the face and may reduce mushrooming.
- The weld face is 0.188 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 1 - C15000|
|Thread Size||10 - 32 Tap Hold Screw|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.1875|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
|Offset / Truncated Angle||20.0|