SE-3101 CL2 SOCKET TIP
Part #: 170-3101
Request 3D Model
Socket Tips for Paddle Holders are designed for welding in tight spaces. The low profile design allows users to weld in areas with minimal clearances.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 0.3750 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.562 IN
- A 10 - 32 Tap Hold Screw holds the tip in place
- The E nose or Truncated face tip is an efficient design that does not trap weld flash on the face and may reduce mushrooming.
- The weld face is 0.188 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Thread Size||10 - 32 Tap Hold Screw|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.1875|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
|Offset / Truncated Angle||20.0|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov