4643 Ultrapressure Holder 1-12 Threads
Part #: 350-4643-1.00
Request 3D Model
The patented UltraPressure Fast-Follow Up (low inertia) holder maintains weld force during projection welding which improves weld quality and reduces expulsion. The large range of follow-up forces are suitable for projection welding AHSS. The holder has compact, low profile design.
RMWA Class 2 material is high conductivity and high strength alloy recommended for structural, current carrying secondary components and electrode holders. This is a heat treatable alloy used in the fully heat treated condition.
- The overall length is 5.45 IN
- The outside diameter is 3 IN
- The part mounts to a mounting shank with 3/4-10 threads or platten via three equally spaced 1/4-20 screws. The mounting component is sold separately.
- The part holds a subcomponent via 1-12 threads.
- The maximum fast follow up force is 2750 LBS
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2|
|Threads for Mounting Component||3/4-10|
|Electrode Engagement||1 - 12|
|Max Follow Up Force||2750|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov