4521 HI PRES HOLDER 1 1/4
Part #: 350-4521
Request 3D Model
High Pressure Straight holders hold flat bottom High Pressure tips which should be used when the weld force is greater than 2,000 lbs. The holder is designed for use in Rocker Arm or Press Type Welders.
RMWA Class 2 material is high conductivity and high strength alloy recommended for structural, current carrying secondary components and electrode holders. This is a heat treatable alloy used in the fully heat treated condition.
- The overall length is 5.312 IN
- The outside diameter is 1.750 IN
- The mounting shank diameter is 1.25 IN
- The part holds a HP Size 2 high pressure tip via threaded coupling
- The mounting shank length is 3.50 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2|
|PM Style Tip Engagement||HP Size 2|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov