Part #: 191-6660
Request 3D Model
Teeter Tip Adapters make two welds per machine stroke, increasing efficiency. Water cooling is delivered to each tip to increase electrode life. The pivot function ensures equal current and pressure is delivered to each tip. It compensates for uneven electrode wear and work variations up to 0.06 IN.
RMWA Class 2 material is high conductivity and high strength alloy recommended for structural, current carrying secondary components and electrode holders. This is a heat treatable alloy used in the fully heat treated condition.
- The overal length of the part is 3.25 IN.
- The body width is 5.25 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The part holds 2 tips via 5RW standard tapers which are suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The electrodes are spaced 4 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2|
|Engagement to Holder||5RW|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov