TDH-25C-THD (5/8-11 THD) BODY
Part #: 301-0006
Request 3D Model
Metric Nut Bodies are a component of the Electrode Assembly for projection welding nuts. The body holds the Weld Head and Pin. The body has a port for an air line that keeps the pin extended when not under compression from the upper electrode and reduces weld slag build up around the pin.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 2.130 IN
- The outside diameter is 1.000 IN
- The part mounts via 5/8-11 threads.
- The part holds a subcomponent via M18 threads.
- The part has a 1/8 NPT threaded port for an air line
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Engagement to Holder||5/8-11|
|Thread for Weld Head||M18|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
|Inlet for Airline||1/8 NPT|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov