TNFD16-M5-16-3-10W 5mm UPPER ELEC.
Part #: 186-0101-10W
Request 3D Model
Metric Upper Electrodes are designed to be used as the upper electrode on Projection Welding machines. The electrode has a internal hole on the weld face to receive the pin from the lower electrode assembly. The part should be selected based on the metric nut being welded.
A refractory metal face is made of RWMA Class 11 (75% tungsten, 25% copper) (ASTM 702 C1D) is brazed onto the base material. This face is typically used for welding at higher pressure and heat common with projection welding.
- The overall length is 2.360 IN
- The hole diameter at the weld face is 0.197 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The weld face is 0.625 IN
- The depth of the hole is 1 IN
|Face Refactory Material||RWMA Class 11 - 10W|
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Engagement to Holder||5RW|
|Weld Face Diameter||0.625|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov