TNFD16-M5-16-3 5mm UPPER ELEC.
Part #: 186-0101
Request 3D Model
Metric Upper Electrodes are designed to be used as the upper electrode on Projection Welding machines. The electrode has a internal hole on the weld face to receive the pin from the lower electrode assembly. The part should be selected based on the metric nut being welded.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 2.360 IN
- The hole diameter at the weld face is 0.197 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The weld face is 0.625 IN
- The depth of the hole is 1 IN
|RWMA Material Type
|RWMA Class 2 - C18200
|Engagement to Holder
|Weld Face Diameter
|Unit of Measure
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov