4537 S&N HOLDER 1-1/2 DIA
Part #: 350-4537
Request 3D Model
Heavy Duty Stud-Nut Straight Holders are designed to accommodate all Heavy Duty Stud-Nut Electrodes. The large taper engagement is specially designed for the high electrode forces used for projection welding. The waterlines are brought directly to the electrode to minimize heat during use.
RMWA Class 2 material is high conductivity and high strength alloy recommended for structural, current carrying secondary components and electrode holders. This is a heat treatable alloy used in the fully heat treated condition.
- The overall length is 5.750 IN
- The outside diameter is 2.000 IN
- The mounting shank diameter is 1.5 IN
- The part holds a HD Size 2 Electrode via taper fit
- The mounting shank length is 3.50 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2|
|Electrode Socket Dia.||HD Size 2|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov