FA-15212-16-T BENT TIP
Part #: 165-1400-T
Request 3D Model
Standard Double Bend Electrodes are an economic solution to weld in a tight area or hard to reach area such as a flange or corner. This part has water cooling all the way to the nose which may enable them outlast cast or forged tips with a similar geometry.
RMWA Class 1 (C15000) material - a copper zirconium material recommended for spot welding coated materials and highly conductive materials such as aluminum, magnesium alloys, brass and bronze.
- The overall length is 2.75 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.625 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The A nose or Pointed face tip is a general purpose weld face suitable for most spot welding applications.
- The weld face is 0.25 IN
- The offset is 1.00 IN
- The part includes a water tube for cooling
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 1 - C15000|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.25|
|Water Hole Dia.||0.28125|
|Taper to Bend Length||0.8750|
|Bend to Nose Length||0.8750|
|Unit of Measure||IN|