FD-1526-12-T BENT TIP
Part #: 165-3180-T
Request 3D Model
Standard Double Bend Electrodes are an economic solution to weld in a tight area or hard to reach area such as a flange or corner. This part has water cooling all the way to the nose which may enable them outlast cast or forged tips with a similar geometry.
RWMA Class 3 (C18000) is a beryllium free resistance welding alloy recommended for spot welding high resistance materials such as stainless steel, Nichrome, Inconel and Monel.
- The overall length is 2.38 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.625 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The D nose or Offest face tip is used for welds in tight spaces typically on a flange or tight corner. It reqiures manual orientation during setup.
- The weld face is 0.25 IN
- The offset is 0.75 IN
- The part includes a water tube for cooling
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 3 - C18000|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.25|
|Water Hole Dia.||0.37500|
|Taper to Bend Length||0.8750|
|Bend to Nose Length||0.8750|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov