FA-2317-8 BENT TIP
Part #: 167-0060
Request 3D Model
Standard Double Bend Electrodes are an economic solution to weld in a tight area or hard to reach area such as a flange or corner. This part has water cooling all the way to the nose which may enable them outlast cast or forged tips with a similar geometry.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 1.50 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.375 IN
- The part mounts via a 3RW standard taper.
- The A nose or Pointed face tip is a general purpose weld face suitable for most spot welding applications.
- The weld face is 0.125 IN
- The offset is 0.44 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.125|
|Taper to Bend Length||0.6000|
|Bend to Nose Length||0.6000|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov