FD-2536-20-T BENT TIP
Part #: 167-3580-T
Request 3D Model
Standard Double Bend Electrodes are an economic solution to weld in a tight area or hard to reach area such as a flange or corner. This part has water cooling all the way to the nose which may enable them outlast cast or forged tips with a similar geometry.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 3.38 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.500 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The D nose or Offest face tip is used for welds in tight spaces typically on a flange or tight corner. It reqiures manual orientation during setup.
- The weld face is 0.25 IN
- The offset is 1.25 IN
- The part includes a water tube for cooling
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.25|
|Water Hole Dia.||0.28125|
|Taper to Bend Length||1.0000|
|Bend to Nose Length||1.0000|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov