Part #: 161-2710
Request 3D Model
Straight shanks for male caps are a cost effective way to utilize caps on any standard rocker arm, press type, robot or bench mounted machine. The shank has a water hole through the entire part to ensure the cap is properly cooled.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 2.50 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.875 IN
- The part mounts via a 7RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 2,000 to 2,400 pounds of force.
- The part holds a subcomponent via a 7RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 2,000 to 2,400 pounds of force.
- The assembled length is 3.50 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|RWMA Base Taper||7RW|
|RWMA Cap Taper||7RW Cap Taper|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov