Part #: 190-9490
Request 3D Model
Electrode Angle Adapters are used to improve the holder life and flexibility by allowing users to select different angles for tooling setups. The adapter can also be replaced when the taper wears out.
RMWA Class 2 material is high conductivity and high strength alloy recommended for structural, current carrying secondary components and electrode holders. This is a heat treatable alloy used in the fully heat treated condition.
- The overall length is 1.875 IN
- The part width is 1.250 IN
- The part mounts via 5/8 - 14 NPT threads.
- The part holds a subcomponent via a 4RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 200 to 800 pounds of force.
- The body length is 1.250 IN
- The offset is 1.500 IN
- The engagement angle is 90 Degrees
- Ejector Type Part
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2|
|Pipe Thread or Taper||5/8 - 14 NPT|
|Width of Body||1.25000|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
|Angle of Engagement (deg)||90.0|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov