SE-3249 PADDLE TIP
Part #: 170-3249
Request 3D Model
Heavy Duty Paddle Tips are designed for use with Heavy Duty Paddle Holders. Their low profile design is ideal for welding in tight spaces.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 0.7500 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.482 IN
- The part mounts via a 4RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 200 to 800 pounds of force.
- The C nose of Flat face tip is frequently used as a backup electrode for projection welding, cosmetic welds, or to control heat balancing of the weld by controlling the current density.
- The weld face is 0.462 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.4625|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov