Part #: 186-0523
Request 3D Model
Heavy Duty Paddle Tips are designed for use with Heavy Duty Paddle Holders. Their low profile design is ideal for welding in tight spaces.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 0.6900 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.625 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The C nose of Flat face tip is frequently used as a backup electrode for projection welding, cosmetic welds, or to control heat balancing of the weld by controlling the current density.
- The weld face is 0.625 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|RWMA Taper||5RW Cap Taper|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.625|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov