4570 PM HOLDER #4 RW
Part #: 350-4570
Request 3D Model
Standard Platen Mount (PM) holders are designed to mount directly to the planten of a Standard Press welder. The compact design allows for multiple holders to be installed on the platen which makes special fixture building easy.
RMWA Class 2 material is high conductivity and high strength alloy recommended for structural, current carrying secondary components and electrode holders. This is a heat treatable alloy used in the fully heat treated condition.
- The part height (from the base to the electrode) is 2.38 IN
- The width of base is 2.0 IN
- The holder mounts to a planten via 3/4 inch mounting bolts in the T-Slots.
- The part holds a subcomponent via a 4RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 200 to 800 pounds of force.
- The length of the base is 7.0 IN
- The thickness of the base is 0.75 IN
- The size is PM2.
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2|
|Mounting||3/4 inch mounting bolts|
|Taper or Adapter Engagement||4RW|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov