4580 PM-1 5/8"-11 THREAD
Part #: 350-4580
Request 3D Model
Standard Platen Mount (PM) holders are designed to mount directly to the planten of a Standard Press welder. The compact design allows for multiple holders to be installed on the platen which makes special fixture building easy.
RMWA Class 2 material is high conductivity and high strength alloy recommended for structural, current carrying secondary components and electrode holders. This is a heat treatable alloy used in the fully heat treated condition.
- The part height (from the base to the electrode) is 1.75 IN
- The width of base is 1.5 IN
- The holder mounts to a planten via 9/16 inch mounting bolts in the T-Slots.
- The part holds a subcomponent via 5/8-11 threads.
- The length of the base is 4.2 IN
- The thickness of the base is 0.50 IN
- The size is PM1.
|RWMA Material Type
|RWMA Class 2
|9/16 inch mounting bolts
|Taper or Adapter Engagement
|Unit of Measure
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov