4040 TRI SPACER HOLD 1"
Part #: 350-4040
Request 3D Model
The Trispacker tip holder will make three spot welds at one time, automatically splitting the current and the pressure equally between the three tips. In doing so, it compensates for variations in work thicknesses and electrode wear up to 3/16 IN.
RMWA Class 2 material is high conductivity and high strength alloy recommended for structural, current carrying secondary components and electrode holders. This is a heat treatable alloy used in the fully heat treated condition.
- The overal length of the part is 8.875 IN.
- The outside diameter of the body is 3 IN
- The part mounts via a 1 IN diameter shank
- The part holds 3 tips via 5RW standard tapers which are suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The electrode spacing is variable based on the tip geometry.
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2|
|Engagement to Holder||1 IN diameter shank|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov