4526 S & N HOLDER PM2 HD
Part #: 350-4526
Request 3D Model
Heavy Duty Platen Mount (PM) holders are designed to accomodate all Heavy Duty Stud-Nut Electrodes. The large taper engagement is specially designed for the high electrode forces used for projection welding. The compact design allows these holders to be clustered together for multi-spot welds.
RMWA Class 2 material is high conductivity and high strength alloy recommended for structural, current carrying secondary components and electrode holders. This is a heat treatable alloy used in the fully heat treated condition.
- The part height (from the base to the electrode) is 2.375 IN
- The width of base is 2 IN
- The holder mounts to a planten via 3/4 inch mounting bolts in the T-Slots.
- The part holds a HD Size 2 Electrode via taper fit
- The length of the base is 7 IN
- The thickness of the base is 0.75 IN
- The size is PM2
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2|
|Mounting||3/4 inch mounting bolts|
|Electrode Engagement||HD Size 2|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov